Join this project:
To join this project, please contact the project administrators of this project, as shown on the project summary page.
Get the source code:
XmlRpcClient.dll is C++ implementation of the XML-RPC protocol for the Symbian platform. It implements client functionality and provides an easy to use API. The user of this library will use it to build an in-memory representation of a XML-RPC request, and serialize (encode) that request into XML. Then send the encoded request to the server via XmlRpcClient’s API. The server will de-serialize the request, call the appropriate registered method and generate a response. The response will be serialized into XML and sent back to the client. The client will de-serialize it into memory, and inform the user about the results via API.Features
Main features of the library are:
- an XML-RPC client for accessing XML-RPC services,
- it provides an easy to use API for Symbian developers,
- ideal for small devices like smart phones,
- supports serializing of application's native C and C++ data structures,
- string pools used to reduce string comparison,
- SAX parser used for parsing XML.